Friday, July 15, 2011

Adventure Travel and a Way to Pay For It

Do you seek adventure and want to travel the country? Most of us do and if you live in the United States boy is there a lot to see and do. It's amazing. For some 7-years I've traveled this great nation, going to some of the premier destination points, but also going to some of the most rugged terrain and scenic places on this continent. Sure, it is expensive to do that, but did you know you can pay for all your traveling by writing about Adventure Travel?

You can bring your real life experiences to others and enjoy creative expression which is matched by the scenic inspiration. All you need is a solid motor coach and write from there during your travels. Now when I am on the road in my motor coach, I have set up several areas to work from.

During the day I enjoy the adventures of hiking, mountain climbing, skiing or whatever else is available. Then during the night, I write! It's easy and you can do this too. I bought a special steering wheel holder that works as a Laptop base so I can sit in the captains chair, listen to XM Radio and work with my drink holder and Auto Desk next to me, it's very comfortable and with the big window. It's great when there is a good view or if I dim the lights and the stars are out its quite relaxing.

My motor coach like most motor homes has a dining table that also doubles as a nice work area, with a TV close by. Working out of a Motor Coach is actually extremely efficient because everything is so close together compared to a full-size house.

Plus, you can park wherever you see a scenic view and you have instant inspiration. Perhaps, this is why so many people who travel by motor homes are freelance writers.

Why not experience Adventure Travel and then let someone else pay for it. A good writer can easily get $.25 per word from travel magazines, especially once they get good with a digital camera and let me tell you that $.25 per word ads up and easily pays for the high fuel costs these days, so, go experience adventure travel, enjoy life and bring your experiences to those that can only dream of it.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1816933

No comments:

Post a Comment