Thursday, September 23, 2010

My First Tour - Grand Canyon Vacation Packages

I tidied my packages and then went on my Grand Canyon Vacation. Finally I made up my mind to take a tour to this nature's miracle. And finally it turned out to be a worthy journey. I got up very early, so I managed to meet the first bus.

And then I arrived at Planet Hollywood, where I ate Pop Tarts as my breakfast and bought a bottle of water. I planned to visit Hoover Dam at first, and then to go to Grand Canyon.

It was an exciting day trip. Hoover Dam was on the side of Arizona, and there was an educational video to introduce its history. I didn't like Kingman, but I got a snack there. When I became hungry, I arrived at Williams.

I loved the buffet at the Grand Depot Cafe and went to see the Canyon Railway trains. If I had enough time, I'd like to buy a ticket to have a train tour around this area. Williams is a fantastic little town, there are many vineyards and the weather was very cool. I wish I could spend more time here, but I had to go on my tour.

The main point of my tour was Grand Canyon National Park. The red earth stretches hundreds of miles, I immediately felt moved by this amazing natural landscape. In the afternoon, I had an exciting hike near Bright Angel Lodge. Carrying my packages, I appeared like a real traveller. But the happy time went so quickly, I had to left this spectacular place.

I took a break at a Gas Station near the Canyon. I think everyone will be familiar with this place. Films The Proposal and Sahara were shot there. But I preferred the comedy to the latter one. Anyway, I still took some photos to memorize this Grand Canyon vacation.

When I came back to Kingman, I decided to eat Popeyes chicken. But I regretted having done this decision half an hour later. My stomach was trying for a long time after I had eaten that chicken. The worse was I came across heavy traffic when passing the Hoover Dam. A happy beginning but a bad ending.

I went back to my hotel in the evening.I experienced many things in one day, and actually this was an unforgettable day. Though I couldn't describe clearly about all the scenic spots I've seen, I have a great respect for nature now. Comparing to the Grand Canyon, human beings are insignificant.

By : Howard_Kissee

No comments:

Post a Comment